Fisher & Paykel offers a line of high-performance Ventilator Circuits that have spiral heated wire technology. This technology increases the heating surface area in the circuit for superior condensate control and allows for delivery of optimal humidity to patients. This high performance circuits are part of the MR850 humidification system and may also be used with the MR730 humidifiers. It feature parallel Y, built-in MDI port, proximal pressure line, adapter kits and water traps, depending on the circuit configuration.
- Superior condensate control in varying environments using spiral wire technology.
- Consistent compliance and low resistance minimize the work of breathing.
- Probe latching designed to ensure correct orientation of probe for effective feedback.
- Circuit supplied pre-assembled.
- Lightweight and flexible.